-->

Sunday, October 3, 2010

TRUST



I think of life as a good book.
The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
/Harold S. Kushner

-

And I believe that God is a good writer and writes good books.
Sometimes, because of the uncertainty of the future, I'm stricken with fear and doubt that I do not dare turn the page and read on. But I know that staying on the same page does not clear things up at all. I may not understand, but I know that He is good, and I will trust in Him and His plans for me.

(Though of course in the case of reading a book, you can actually go straight to the last page and read the ending to find out what happens haha but even if life has a fast forward button, though I'd be tempted to use it, why would I want to do that right. I mean, it's not the ending that makes a book good. Like the saying goes, it's the journey that makes the destination worthwhile, yes ?) (OK. I know, abit irrelevant)(Hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment