-->

Monday, October 25, 2010



yesterday i saw you staring out the window watching the birds fly by,
feet sewn to the floor,
eyes filled with dreams.

(nobody ever really wakes up)

/suzywire.tumblr

-

It hit me today that October's ending already. And I thought it just started :o

Anyhows, the last time I talked about how pretty I thought the moon was, was in January (time flies, indeed) and Yiling rolled her eyes hahaha never thought I'll blog about the moon again, but I really need to mention this one. The moon last night was like jaw-dropping, srsly. Pity my camera battery died on me (though even if it dint, its night pictures arent say very nice also haha), and so I was left with Nokia E75....... hahaha, I kept looking at it and almost walked right pass Pizza Express (my destination), but luckily David (Lee) saw me and called me hahaha, oh and because, like I said, all I had was Nokia E75, I saw this guy taking pictures of the moon, and went up and gave him my email address to send me a picture of whatever he took. And he did ! Whee :D Such a kind soul.

So I shall share the love with you guys.



Tbh, it's a good picture. But trust me, the moon was lik 100x nicer hahahaha honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment