-->

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Got this pretty coolstuff from Justine :D



So anyway, my prev post on books got me thinking about TV series and drama serials hahaha

You know how like most TV series or drama serials esp long Asian ones like Taiwan's Love (ai) or HongKong's Heart Of Greed (tang xin feng bao), we know that the ending is good (the guy will get together with the girl, the villains will get their retribution, families reunited yadayada), but it's so funny, cos every time when we (or mayb just me and my family or just my mum hahaha) are watching the show (and very engross in it), we feel so pekchek/upset/angry/HAR?!/whatintheworld whenever bad things happen to the good people. Yet we know that at the end of the day, all will be good. Things will just turn out right.

I think it's pretty much the same in real life, at least for me. I know I can trust God to work things out, to right the wrongs, and pull me through whatever I'm gng through. But whenever I'm in a bad situation, I just cant help but feel pekchek/upset/angry/HAR?!/whatintheworld and whine about it. Not that it is wrong to feel those ways (we're human afterall), but sometimes we can get so absorbed in the now, we forget that the future is already in His hands and everything will be okay.

Also, my mum likes to fast-forward all the boring parts. And TV shows are only exciting and wowowweewow when things start to happen ! Arent we glad that life has ups and downs hahahaha I mean, I dont want ppl to fast-forward The Life of Wei Lin hahahaha hello, my TV show's got to be so exciting that ppl record to watch it and never fast-forward OK. Okay, I'm blabbering already.. Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment