-->

Monday, October 4, 2010

HI, I'M TZUKI



"..Taking crazy things seriously is-- a serious waste of time."

"A very wise conclusion. There's that saying. 'Pointless thinking is worse than no thinking at all.'"

/Kafka on the Shore, Haruki Murakami

-

Rae is like a reminder to me when my bedtime, worktime and mealtimes etc shld be. She sleeps a lot. She sleeps more than me. She goes to bed early. Unless she needs to get work done. And even though it's only 2317 over here and I dont feel tired, I feel like I shld sleep too. Why, cos she's asleep now haha and she's really disciplined. When I see her working, I feel as though I'm playing all the time (okay, I am, but school only just started today !) hahaha :s And she eats every meal. Whether or not she's hungry. So it makes me feel like I've to have three meals everyday. Haha, ok incorrect. Hmm. More like, she makes me feel like I shld have my three meals at the proper usual times yknow. Mayb I'm wrong, but from what I observed so far, she eats at ard the same time in the morning, afternoon, and night. And I just eat whenever I'm hungry hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment