-->

Friday, October 22, 2010

You know you're hungry (or mayb just plain stubborn) when..
you use a swiss knife, blunt scissors and pure strength to open a can of potatoes when the can-opener(s) does not work.


(Kids, please dont try this at home)
(If you do, please wash all equipment before using them, and of course, after that as well. Do wash the potatoes before cooking too. And rmb to say grace before tucking in.)

Thought I shld take a picture of what I cooked since I spent like half of the time opening the can.



Cant really see the ingredients but there were potatoes (duh), tuna and corn (was too hungry to take a decent picture) ! Wasnt sure how it'll turn out cos I just dumped whatever I cld find in the kitchen, but it actually tasted quite nice :D I'll probably cook it agn for lunch on Monday hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment