-->

Thursday, October 14, 2010

DEDICATED TO MY HAIR

So.
If you havent already seen the picture on Twitter,



Yes, I know I look like a boy now hahahahahahaha so while I try and look more like a girl (say, mayb use some heart-shape pins) and wait for my hair to grow longer, expect minimal pictures taken and possibly no video-calling at all, sorry people hahaha ok to be honest, I do like it. And it's funny now that it's so short, I feel like chopping the right side of my hair off too mayb cos the fringe is alil irritating. Plus, I think that it looks abit weird lehh; you cant see it here cos obviously my head is tilted to my left hahaha) but it's very very very straight !! Hahaha

Sooo, correction.
While I try and look more like a girl (say, mayb use some heart-shape pins) and wait for my hair to grow longer, expect pictures of only my left side to be taken and possibly only the left side of my face to be shown during video-calling hahahaha

Now, let's talk about my first dyeing experience at Vidal Sassoon. They're so nicee I tell you (not because they're paying me to get my hair cut and dyed ok haha), they took my coat for me, my bag, and even served me tea and juice afterwards haha

Anyhows, they told me I was gna have like blues and greys in my hair which I was like ohok haha but srsly, I think they just picked those colours from my outfit which was mainly blues and greys haha ok. I was wearing yellow too, but I figured they probably just dint pick it cos like I'm chi and my skin colour is alr somewhat yellow hahahahahaha



I dint know they were gna dye my whole hair blue, and hence, the face hahaha



When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind was that I hope I dont look ahlian, but turns out, they were just bleaching it first so that they can colour it grey (how I know right !) hahaha



I really liked this heater thing hahaha cos the room was cold ! (And then, my phone battery died hahahaha)

Anyhows, you cant see the colours cos the blue is really dark, and the lighter blue and grey (which looks kinda brown) are like only on my right side, and sorta peekaboo hahaha



So there.
Byebye virgin hair !

No comments:

Post a Comment