-->

Friday, October 8, 2010

KEEPING NOTES



-

You know the weather in London is good when outdoors feel exactly the same as indoors. BBC Weather forecast says that it'll be sunny for the next few days; am keeping my fingers crossed !

I dont know if it's a good thing I brought extra cash with me to the Knitting and Stitching show today. I went crazy over all the yarns (just like how I went crazy the moment I stepped into CassArt on a Student Sale day early this year, and spent slightly less than £50). Sure, now I own pretty yarns, but I spent lik, £30 on them omgg. And to get into the show, you've to pay £12, so technically, I spent £42 on yarns today. Def OVER-BUDGET.

You know the feeling you get after spending a considerably huge amount of money, that another one or two pounds spent after that doesnt really matter ? Not that it really doesnt matter, but you're just like oh whatevs and give in to spending the last of your pounds on things you can actually save on (ie an oreo milkshake, £3.80 to be exact). Then agn, I had a long day today (and yesterday, may I add); the milkshake was (and possibly chopchop's laksa later shall be) my well-deserved reward okay.

And tmr shall begin the day I starve myself as a result of my expenditure today.

2 comments:

  1. ahahhah so many yarn are you knitting a sweater soooooon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha no la, not that pro yet !

    ReplyDelete