-->

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE REMINDERS IN THE SKY



You are the distance between the way things are and the way I want them to be.

/IWroteThisForYou

-

Recently, my technician asked me if I studied in America before, because apparently, I've got a slight American accent :s And even more recently, a Singaporean asked me where I came from, which surprised me haha, he said I dint sound Singaporean :s

My accent has gone all wrong omgg hahahaha I'm not picking up the accent I'm supposed to ! HAHAHA According to Mercy, I've got a mixture of English, American and Singlish accents (she calls it the Wei Lin accent ahem). Not sure if that's a good thing; I seem to be picking up accents from everywhere and mixing them up zz

Anyhows, I'm supposed to do work (I even had a plan in mind), but I'm so tired I might actually sleep soon..!

No comments:

Post a Comment