-->

Monday, December 7, 2009



Adding on to my previous post..

Different food makes me think of different people. And vice versa. For instance, when I think of Dirisa, I think of Tom Yam soup lol. Feli, definitely orangebowl (: Anyth with Egg, Justine Chuchutrain hahaha; Ban Mian, Ng Shiminggg. Cup noodles/Egg Beancurd- both. Curry Chicken Rice, Yap Pow Wee. Porridge/TCM/lala, obviously Wayne. Not forgetting Brinjal, cos he forced me to eat it one time >:O ! Actually, anything that irks me (durian, eggplant, intestines, brains), I think of him too hahahaha and Bubble Tea/Macnuggets, Esther Debra Leong. Okay, I shall stop here. If you want to know your food, you can leave me an offline msg on msn hahah I can safely say that there's one for everyone.

As usual, I'm taking a break now.
I'm not gng to sleep tonight; so if you are up tonight for whtever reason (cant sleep/ hate sleeping/ you're an owl or vampire/ just trying to be rebellious), know that you're not alone hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment