-->

Sunday, December 20, 2009



And my parents went back home today.
I swear I grew fatter after 7days of good food !!

It occurred to me two days ago that most ppl I know get attached in their 20s. And so if all goes well and they get married, and if they were to live till say abt 70years old, it means that they would spend about 2/3 of their lives with someone. Thats like 71% of your life being committed to a person. Thats kind of a scary thought, no ? And so I told Jiayi that we shld spend half our lives being single and the other half, not. And she was lik, oh so you wna start dating when you're 50 ? Hahahaha. True, and how would I know if 50 or 35 is the halfway mark of my life right.

I just wonder, if we find it hard to commit ourselves to and follow Jesus (a perfect being), how will we be able to commit ourselves to a person as imperfect as we are.

I love myself. But I cant exactly imagine how a person can actually love me and accept all of my flaws. Esp for almost a lifetime. Even I get annoyed and appalled by myself at times. It's lik, when I think of someone thinking I'm nice when I know I'm really not.. I cant rly imagine how that works ?

No comments:

Post a Comment