-->

Thursday, December 3, 2009

REMINDER



-

After a week of colour..



My Chroma chart is almost there too :D

Taking a break from my knitting final. I'm back to paper-cutting haha feels like A'levels coursework all over agn. Just that of course, I wont be doing huge-glass-panels-size; my biggest's A1 !



Last night's dinner fĂȘte was GOOT! I was telling Jiayi if there were only two of us who went, I'll really rofl. But Jerlene said she would come, and she dint pangseh haha

I was on my way to Vauxhall to meet them, and was caught in a bus jam ! There were like so many buses in the bus lane, and so much honking going on. Super funny, cos all the bus drivers came out of their buses to see what was gng on, and like 75% of the passengers alighted and started walking to wherever instead. But I stayed and waited, and took some pictures hahahah, rather do that than brave the heavy rain. The weather was good ystd, but it started pouring ! Annoying.

Anyhows, thanks to Jiayi, we found the house without much trouble ! And we were greeted by..



Food prepared by Lynne !! Super yummy, I tell you hahah would have help myself to more if I dint have tea and cake with Sissi before that :d Wonder how the dinner at Abi's went, hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment