-->

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mads Teglers

Okay, this is bad.
I shldnt talk to ppl in Singapore too much, cos I'll start to miss, and missing is bad when it becomes too much. Okay, I'm not emo lah. I'm just feeling abit.. I dont know, weird. HAIYAR. I cannot get over the fact I'll be missing Asia Conference for like so many years. CGI next year somemore. I miss so many things okay. Lik, shaker fries (my own fault lah, I kaypoh, went to look at ppl's fb "SHAKER FRIES IS BACK") omg. I shld totally delete my fb or sth. Nicholas promised to send some back to me, so pls remind him hahahaha ! And I miss twisties.. I've no idea why. Ruffles too. I've yet to buy my pandan cake..! And and and, orangebowl (I dreamt I was eating it two nights ago lmao). And sambal stingray, kangkong.. bak kut teh (all Fuwei's fault). Bubble tea omg. And mango sticky rice (the closest alternative I can find is mango sago). And I know I just wrote down a list of food. If I start to list down ppl's names I'll just feel sadder haha haiyah, I'm gng to miss having Christmas in CHC. Okay I shld stop; I'm only encouraging emoness in me, which is not what I need when my assessment's due on Tuesday hahaha and I was asked just now if I grew fatter, omg I hope not, I'm feeling sad enough already okay. Pls dont make any sarcastic remarks on my tagboard lik 'i was about to ask you that too!' or 'yes pls dont eat more or I wont recognise you' cos you're only encouraging anorexia in me hahahaha that said, pls dont go 'no you dint grow fatter!' or 'it's okay, you're still cute' omg no please haha


Bodyclock damn screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment