-->

Friday, December 4, 2009

KNIT, KNIT, KNIT



She asked where he lived.
'Second to the right,' said Peter, 'and then straight on till morning.'

Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie

-



After hours of knitting, I'm not even halfway there. TSKK.

My diet's been really unhealthy.
I'll wake up at lunchtime, and start working. And then I'll feel hungry but I'll just continue working cos I'm too lazy/into-the-momentum/cold to leave my room to cook. Then dinnertime will arrive, and I'll still be too lazy/into-the-momentum/cold to even get up from my chair.. until I'm like super hungry or getting kind of dizzy, and then I start to think of what I shld eat. And by the time all the thinking's done, I'll be too hungry to cook (as cooking takes awhile before I can actually eat), and so I end up going down and spending unnecessary money at the nearest JC or CFKFC or SFC (these are actual names of friedchicken-selling shops).

Anyhows, I've been wondering whether guys feel cold at their ears HAHAHA. Cos after my hair's been cut short and not so covered up by hair, I came back to London from sunny Singapore and realised that my ears can actually feel cold. And most guys have short hair right. But then agn, guys have short hair since young, so mayb cold ears are like normal.

And IF you're wondering why I'm blogging so much or I can 'like' someone's status on fb or comment on someone's photo, but I'm not online on msn or skype.. here's why. As free as I seem to be, I am actually doing work. Or trying to, hahah. And blogging/fbing are like the occasional many short breaks I take from working. I dont usually go online cos I cant give instant replies, and I'd hate to disappoint if someone wants to skype me, or hate to look like I'm not listening to them cos they can see me knitting while they're talking to me (which I've tried before; I can knit/draw while listening and talking). In short, I cant give a 100% attention. However, if you have great telepathy with me, like Justine Chu or Rae Hui, you'll be able to catch me appearing offline AND I am actually taking a break from work (even if I'm not fbing/blogging). Good job ! HAHA

And if you werent even wondering abt that and just read that whole chunk of words above, sorry to have waste a minute of your life. Well at least you know me better now ! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment