-->

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I finally watched (500)days of Summer.
I like it, but mm.. I dont know. Aiyah, lots of things went through my mind haha but thats not the point. My brother showed me this quirky video :D



And I finally watched 9 too ! It's good, but the ending's does not feel like it's complete. Haha dont know lah. I wna watch Sherlock Holmes and Nine next ! And some lightning thief movie too. Heee.

Oh btw, I went for Boxing Day sale in the end. Cldnt tahan anymore aft two nights of online window shopping haha, it wasnt as crowded or crazy as I thought. Jiayi and I headed to Oxford Street at 0830 and on the way there, there were already ppl done with their shopping and making their way back home with many huge shopping bags.

And guess what.
They were all guys. Amazed :O ! Hahah, anyway, this is how a typical shop looks like on Boxing Day-



I think Next was the worst. After you get in, you cant get out. And when you finally get out, you cant get back in. Lol.

If you're in London or gng to London (the sale ends in Jan), and you want to go for the sale but dont know where's good to go or dont have much time, I wld recommend gng to Bershka and Pull and Bear. Very good discounts (: More time ? River Island, MNG and Schuh. You can try Urban Outfitters and Zara too. As for Topshop, H&M, Dorothy Perkins, Office.. dont expect much.

If you want to avoid the crowds, just go to the non-sale sections hahaha
Or do it online. Esp if you wna shop at places like Republic which has only one store in London, at Westfield (unless you stay near there of course). Asos.com's having a big sale right now too !

If you're in Singapore, everyday's Boxing Day sale haha cos most of the things there are still cheaper than it is in London EVERYDAY.! So you're not exactly missing out !

Anyhows, we shopped for almost four hours !! I dint manage to get my winter hat, legwarmers and ear muffs though. Really hungry after that. And yes, super tired, feet were about to drop off. I swear I'm not gng to shop for any shoes, jackets and coats for at least the next six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment