-->

Thursday, December 10, 2009

HI, I THINK YOU MISSED A STEP





-

Have been sleeping way too much.
But the morning's been productive so far ! Done with the colour changes/comparisons blah; left with the final touches of my charts :D And then I can work on my 3D, go for dinner with my family (yes yes, they're arriving later in the night!), and finish up whtever thats left, and might even have a good night's sleep !

And since I feel like taking a break now..
I think the worse thing a guy can do to a girl, is to use the feelings she has for him, for his own selfish wants and needs; purposely blurring the lines drawn, making her think that maybe he actually likes her too, just maybe. Okay hmm, maybe he does like her actually, but he doesnt like her enough to make her more than a fling. The worse cases are those that goes along the lines of 'yknow I rly love your company, how about staying over at my place tonight..' which are absolutely rubbish. Respect the girl, dammit.

Okay, to be fair- some girls are just as bad. But it's usually more like, 'oops I forgot my wallet, can I have yours' happening one too many times. With absolutely no intention of paying back. Or getting the guy to buy that gucci bag she's been eyeing (sounds exaggerated, but it happens). It's fine if they both like each other, are dating, seeing each other or married already. The guy wldnt mind, and he shldnt mind. Cos guys are supposed to be a gentleman and pay okay (sometimes even if you guys are just friends; not referring to the gucci bag). And girls shld pay their part or give a treat once in awhile.. But making a guy think he has a chance and hence, getting him to invest his time and money on her- thats just wrong. Okay, in the initial stages, it's fine; cos he has to chase her and prove that he's datable right. So thats fine. But if she knows she's definitely not gng to try and like him, then she shld just let the poor guy off. Take Bella from Twilight. In the first book, she flirted with Jacob to get information of Edward out of him. Okay but Jacob doesnt like her yet. So it's alright. Cos people flirt. But anyhows, he likes her in the end in the second book..

Okay I just realised this is not exactly a good example. Cos it's a totally different world and there's a third person involved (Edward). Besides, Bella dint say or tell straight to Jacob that she was gng to forget Edward and try reciprocating his feelings. I dont think she wanted to forget him actually. Cos she wasnt exactly making an effort to forget Edward; she got Jacob (oblivious to she and the voices she's hearing) to teach her how to fix and ride bikes so that she can get into a situation where she'll be able to hear Edward's voice. And Jacob thought he had a chance; and he dint rly mind being there for her even if she liked Edward still cos he knows it's not her fault that Edward's a jerk for disappearing. And Jacob actually has a chance; both he and Bella will probably end up tgt, if Edward disappeared for good (and if Bella does make an effort to forget Edward). But this is only the second book out of four books, so obviously Edward will be back. And it's not Jacob's fault for thinking that way, cos we'll probably thought so too if we were in the story. But anyhows, Bella used Jacob to remember Edward, and hopefully, get his attention. And ultimately, she did. And they got back tgt. And Jacob became a werewolf. Ok think I'm abit off-tangent. But you get my point.

No, I've not watched New Moon yet. And no, I'm not a Bella-Jacob fan. In fact, I want Bella and Edward to be tgt. It's just an example. Dont be sensitive. I dont even know how I got here. I suck at analogies, and I'm surprised I've that much to say about Twilight hahaha but anyway, it's lunchtime alreadyyyy !

No comments:

Post a Comment