-->

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Steven Meisel

Where you are, right here and now, this is how bad stories end. But it's also how the best stories, begin.

-

Am waiting for my laundry right now. No mood to start work cos I am too knackered from walking. I walked to Soho today from Holborn for OCF Outreach. After that, walked to Piccadilly Circus with the intention of taking a bus to Oxford Circus. I reached there only to find out that roads have been closed for the day ! So I had to walk to Oxford Circus from there.. and then to Tottenham Court Road where the roads are still closed ! So I continue walking and took a bus from Holborn to Angel. Walk walk walk; reached Cass Art to buy an A3 Sketchbook. Walked up and down, left and right, cos I cldnt find my bus stop somehow.. and then I finally found the bus stop, boarded the bus, only to find out that I mistook 214 for 274 after three stops (must be the lack of sleep). So I alighted, walked three stops back and waited for 274 again. Zomg, seriously. TIRED.

Anyhows, OCF Christmas outreach was very good ! The songs sung, the skit, the word, the food- were all very nice. I felt abit sad though, when they sad Feliznavidad. Cos it reminded me that I wont be spending Christmas back at home this year :( But I met up with old friends. And made new friends, like a 1.98m tall German, by the name of Nikola !



Hope this puts you in a Christmas mood (:

No comments:

Post a Comment