-->

Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think,
I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside
remembering all the times you've felt that way, and
you walk to the bathroom, do your toilet, see that face
in the mirror, oh my oh my oh my, but you comb your hair anyway

-

Two more days and I'm off. And soon, school will reopen, and work begins :( I've not exactly done much on the Spring proj. It's only research, but haiyah, I'm having problems starting the working engine. I'm kind of dreading 2010 alil haha, cos I chose knit and weave, and I know it'll be really busy and really tiring. And I've not finished started my french homework which I planned to do so by like, today. But I've not finished packing, and it's already morninggggg. Still need to find pictures. Need to print stuff. Need to withdraw money. Need to sleeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment