-->

Sunday, December 13, 2009

WEEKEND THOUGHTS



Just because it is. Doesnt mean it should be.

-

Yknow, sometimes I look at myself.. And I wonder how can God be ever so forgiving. How can God still answer my prayers despite me failing Him time and time agn. I come to God after doing sth awful or having a horrible thought, telling Him I'm sorry and that I'll not to do it agn. But many times I failed him, and many times He forgave me. Even when I have gone back on my word so many times, He is still willing to love me as much as He did when He first created me. It is true, that nothing you ever do will make God love you less.

But for most of us, when someone (esp someone we love) fails us one too many times, we may forgive the person but we still tend to hold back our love towards him. After the many chances given, we reach our limit and eventually say to ourselves 'I'll just love him alittle less now' or 'he's rly worth not that much of my love'. We stop putting that much an effort into the relationship. Or we just get used to it, telling ourselves 'thats just the way he is'. But at the end of the day, we are not that quick to give our love to that person anymore. Yes we still listen, but we listen with caution to the words he speaks. Yes we still hang out with each other, but we give our time sparingly. Yes we still share things, but we share with our hearts ajar. Yes we still trust, but we trust with hesitation. Yes we help, but we are not as quick as before to lend a hand to him who's in need. It is difficult for us to switch back to 'who we once were'. It definitely takes time. And by time, it can mean a week later. Or ten years later.


Shall leave you with goodstuff Fuwei posted on fb (:

I asked for Strength, God gave me Difficulties to make me strong. I asked for Wisdom, God gave me Problems to solve. I asked for Prosperity, God gave me Brain and Brawn to work. I asked for Courage, God gave me Danger to overcome. I asked for Love, God gave me troubled people to help. I asked for Favors, God gave me Opportunities. I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed! Trust in God. Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment