-->

Wednesday, November 24, 2010



Again, and again.

Weather (flat/room) cold, productivity low.
Waking up takes ten times the time one would usually take.
Getting out of duvet takes ten times the time one would usually take.
Climbing out of bed takes ten times the time one would usually take.
Getting out of pyjamas takes ten times the time one would usually take.
Getting dressed takes ten times the time one would usually take.
Washing up takes ten times the time one would usually take.

You get the idea aha.
And it's gna get negative this week, ayee :<

BTW.
My phone is dying on me. Maybe it's not used to the climate. 1/5 of my keypad is spoilt. I cant send out any smses or set any alarms (I am so screwed, plsplspls pray I'll just wake up automatically at the time I need to), cos I cant click the 'OK' option -.- I cant close any applications cos the 'Exit' option is not working. And, I cannot create any new conversations with anyone on whatsapp, unless they are the last person to talk to me, cos I cant click 'Back' zz

But there's somewhat this weird sense of liberation hahaha oh technology- you bane of my life.

Yes yes, am blaming everything on the weather.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo time for a blackberrryyyy!! youuu keeeep goingg!! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks (: you keep going too !!

    ReplyDelete