-->

Monday, November 8, 2010

TO: FUTUREME

So I came home, turned on the water heater, and as usual, switched on my laptop and check my email, while waiting for the water to heat up. And guess what. I received an email from my past hahahaha


(click for bigger view)
(of course I blurred some contents.. okay, 90% of the content hahaha sacred information luhhhh)

So yes. Apparently, I sent an email to the future me (the present, now) on 4 May 2009 haha yes, that's more than a year ago ! (I cant help but emphasise how fast time flies.) At that point of time, it was a spur of the moment thing, so I cant rly rmb what I wrote. Dint write much anyway, but I cldnt help but laughed while reading it. Not because it sounded silly (okay yes it did, alil), but because GOD IS SO GOOD. I can almost hear God saying to me as I was reading it see, you dint know, but I knew.

You shld go to FutureMe.org and write one too ! It was honestly a pleasant surprise to me (which I think it's so funny; I surprise myself on my own birthday ahahahaha) I think I'll send another email soon, but probably to a random date instead of my birthday hahaha

Anyhows. I smell of Assa right now. So I'm gna bathe. Will blog more about my day tmr or sth hehe

Love you guys (both from London and Singapore) ♥ !

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAH THE FUTURE EMAIL THING IS DAMN FUNNY. Maybe I should give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete