-->

Thursday, November 4, 2010



“As time goes on I have less and less faith that I can write something good, but I have more and more faith in accidents.”

/Jonathan Safran Foers

-

What a wrong day.
Went to school on time but forgot my bag with all my sketchbooks and work, so I had to go home again andddd I forgot to bring my keys with me -.- but thank God I saw Rae when she just left the flat (though I think she was annoyed cos she was gna be late for sch :s) Rushed back school only to wait for lik three hours (shld have just saved the money and take the bus :< ) before finally having my tutorial. Started preparing my warp, but technician left before I managed to finish so I had no idea what to do because I cant just leave my yarns there. Thank God the year3s were willing to help me, but I had to take off the yarn using a piece of paper o.o which took me ages..! And I wanted to do one more set but because I accidentally tied the base yarn tgt with the cellophane, I'd need to measure everyth again but the base yarn was nowhere to be found so I gave up and decided to just go home. And as if a major jam isnt bad enough, the bus driver decided to terminate so I had to wait for another bus. Took me almost an hour to get home -.- and I just realised I forgot to go for this meeting just now, I dont know how it managed to slip my mind cos I even had an alarm to remind me gosh zz

I dont know if I'm tired now, cos I am really tired, or I'm just in a very pekchek mood right now aha I did wanted to cook dinner and prepare for lunch tmr, but I think I shld just sleep now to prevent anything else from gng wrong ahaa

On a brighter note, I finally received the parcel my mum sent (well, I guess at least sth went right today haha).

And zomggg I just saw this.



Jonathan Safran Foers, can you get any cooler ?! :O !!

No comments:

Post a Comment