-->

Saturday, November 13, 2010

THIRTY-FIVE



Happy day(s).

Mercy gave me a pair of headphones today for my birthday whee ♥
Did I mention that Maha told me my nails look so pretty they look fake wahahaha :p ok but I shld srsly cut them by next week now. And this is super funny. Hongsheng called me to compliment on my new hair, but he also called to warn me not to over do it or people might think I'm a lesbian AHAHA okayy.

(And I've another thing to add to my 21st thankyou post aha)
Thankyou Justine chupachupchups; for firstly, the call all the way from Singapore because I know how much you are not not not a phone person and also because, it was at your unearthly hour hehe. And secondly of course, for the blog entry dedication :>
“I believe in a kind of love that brings sailors home from the sea. Made up of seconds and years and the nospace between hands on skin. I cannot believe how much goes on. I can’t even cut out enough red hearts to keep up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment