-->

Monday, November 1, 2010

HIPPIE FAIL

I wanted to dress up abit more, but Rae said I looked hippie enough. Well, apparently not hahahaha

I ended up looking
1. More fashionable than usual (according to Evie)
2. like an Egyptian princess -.- (Jiayi)
3. a Greek goddess -.- !! (Ivan)

I shld have just gone with being an elf (with pointy ears somemore okay) or a sheep (with hoofs somemore okay) hahahaha, was pretty successful with those last year.

But then agn, I dint want to overdress since I was gna support Evie at her baptism hehe congratulations girl (: !!

After this Wednesday (or 10Dec/ 13Dec/ when I'm back in Singapore), I'm so gna knit my own mohair shawl yesyesyes. I shld actually work on my wrist warmers though.. it's lik uhhhhh 1/4 done since last Winter lmao.

Why oh why am I still awake.
Dont know how am I gna wake up tmr at 0630 :( Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment