-->

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGG.
I dont know if you guys rmb, or read one of the entries talking about me drafting and writing complain letters and asking for refunds; guess what. YES. 20pounds meal voucher, I'm gna feast woohoo hahahahaha okay, I was reading what I typed and sent and omgg, I think I sound damn fierce. To be honest, I dint expect much as I only wrote in lik, more than two weeks later after the incident. And the only email they have is the feedback email, which some restaurants only care half the time right, esp towards complains (correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression I've always had). I feel a bit bad, but srsly the cashier was super rude. But I did not name names okay (but only because they dint have name tags ahahahaha). Anyhows, I'm gna have a free meal whee (y). Wa I really think I rock hahahahahahaha ok shut up Wei Lin.

(Was really tired when I got home but now I'm o.o ahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment