-->

Monday, November 8, 2010

THANKYOU



No, I cant. And will never be able to.
But each one of you made it happened, and bought me the greatest gift of all.

And so it was.
That I was warmed, and I was shivering. I had company, though I was alone. And I felt so much, from so little.

Or what, which seems so little.

My 21st.
No big parties, no big surprises, and no big presents.
It was made up of little things. But these little things made it big; short and sweet emails and messages, a-birthday-song long phone calls, ten-minutes skypings, pieces of doodles and sketches, sudden breakouts of the song, mini outbursts of laughters, impromptu indulgences, random tight squeezes, lovely cheek pecks, and small packages (literally and metaphorically) of everything heartfelt.

And just from these little things, I felt very much loved (:
(And this, is a gross understatement)

No comments:

Post a Comment