-->

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF A GIANT



If there's one thing I took away from Student Weekend Away, is that we serve a God whose beauty I cannot find the words to describe, hugeness I cannot fully grasp, and love I cannot even begin to comprehend.

Went for my first ever cliff edge walk. And it was amazing. Just looking at the cliffs, the sea, the sky. Amazing. Things happen for God to be glorified, for His glory to be shown and magnified. But the glory of God is everywhere. Not just in the things He make happen, but in the things He has created. Including people. It's amazing how many different cultures and nationalities are there in just one Student Weekend Away. Culture and nationalities aside though, individually different- thats what we are; might as well celebrate it.

If I can see more, and things that are more distant, than they did, it is only because You raise me up, and by Your great stature add to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment