-->

Saturday, November 28, 2009

COOOOTIES



FYI
Urban Dictionary: Cooties are an imaginary affliction from childhood. When children reach the age where they notice the sexes are different, the children claim a member of the opposite opposite sex will give you "cooties" if they touch you. It's a way of little girls telling other little girls not to play with boys and vice versa

To put it simply, it's an invisible bug thats on boys and girls. You get cootiefied after hanging out and being close to the opposite sex.

E.g. You played with little Jimmy? Ooow, you're going to get cooties.


lmao.

-

It was 5pm but the sky was as dark as 9pm. And I kept thinking it's dinner time, and so does my stomach. And now it's dinnertime, but I'm not that hungry anymore. I've more or less finished my essay. I exceeded the word limit by 200+ words though >:O To think I still have more to write about. OHWELL. At least I know I wont be staying up till the next morning tmr. I was surprised I woke up at 1430 today, as I only went to bed at 0730. Not bad.

I hate the weather now. I'm wearing my gloves now as I'm typing cos it's so cold, it's @(*%^$P@)$&#()_!

Anyhows.
After Monday, I'll be left with knit final, weave visualizations, print stuff, colour charts blablah, and all the sketchbook work. After 11 December, it's Playtime :D

Oh right. Almost forgot. 3D work.

No comments:

Post a Comment