-->

Thursday, November 12, 2009

<3

Taken during Weave

The greatest happiness of life it the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
/Victor Hugo

-

It's hard not to snack when the weather's cold, and you're doing work. Well, having less than 50pounds in my bank right now is helping me with that. I'm not sure if thats a good thing though. I can actually survive on 50pounds till mid-december, but the thing is, just topping up my oyster card for the next month will leave me with pounds too little to be withdrawn. I know what you're thinking, but not all of my money went to shopping lah ! :(

Anyway, a new list of things I need to do !!
; Three samples of 3D WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
; Another nine samples after tmr..!!
; Sketchbook work (weave)
; Finish knitting the cardboard sample (!!!!)
; Colour proj >:!@$@%)(+#@!
; 1500WORDz ESSAY :|
; Fabric manipulation........

; LatitudesLatitudesLatiudes
; TextbookExercisebookStudypack
; Somerset house
; Royal Academy of Arts

Actually, the list's pretty much the same.. with a few more things added :(

No comments:

Post a Comment