-->

Monday, November 16, 2009



Dont you ever think about it?
Of course I do. A hell lot of times.


-

Money came in today, just in time ! Will def be able to survive at least till my parents come over hahaha Ahh, I love my mum ! If not, I dont think I'll truly enjoy my day at Ottolenghi (& I love my mum all the time, not just when she gives me money in time to go out k haha). I secretly took pictures using my phone in the place cos they dont allow photo-taking ! And I swear my phone takes better pictures than my camera :O I dont even have to edit any of the lightings or colours !


Pretty food ♥


And Gordon baked this for my bday. Or so he claims. Haha, doesnt look that impressive compared to the above, but it is very good ! FYI, the white dot on top is a coffee bean !!

Next stop: PEYTON and BRYNE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment