-->

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TUESDAY BLUES



Bear with my whining.
Theres Student Weekend Away this week. Production this week too. And theres so many things to do. I think I'll be stressed next week, and the thought of it makes me feel kind of :|. Came back from college not too long ago. And I am feeling so sian. I'm eating the hobnobs meant for tmr's breakfast now. I dont think I'm gna pack my lunch for tmr anymore :( I dont even know why I'm still up, cos there's nothing left for me to do, but I am too sian now to go to sleep hahaha. Actually, my 3D proj stuff are lik staring at me now. HAIYAR.

Anyhoos.
If you're looking for the perfect skinnies, I'd recommend River Island's. Cindy and I tried them on for fun the other day and zomggg, it was ♥ ♥ ♥ !! Super fitting and comfortable. She bought two pairs. Sadly though, I dint get them. And I wont, anytime soon. But anyway, it's more affordable (and more value-for-money I feel) than others I own/have tried before, lik Levis, Miss Sixty, Guess, DKNY and.. New Future HAHAHA.

Ok Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment