-->

Sunday, November 15, 2009



"I've been thinking lately, about how things have turned out and how I'm coping. I've thought about girls with their boyfriends in the army, the whining about parting, about girls who are in long-distance r/s, the girls who keep themselves busy, the girls who feel like each day is another challenge, the girls who cope with gritted teeth and clenched fists, the girls who are lucky enough to have the person they love with them in the same school, same faculty, same classes and not know how fortunate they are, the girls who think they know loneliness but don't, the girls who have love and insist on showing it off like a cheap handkerchief to the world, the girls who are still dreaming about the one who is coming, the girls who are going through heartbreak, the girls who are trying to take back their heart from someone who captured it and didn't deserve to have it, the girls who become stronger, who wake up one day and find that they are whole and complete and they don't need someone in their lives."

http://wednesdayelegy.blogspot.com/

-

I know theres the whole Blackberry vs iPhone thing going on; and personally, if I were to get one, I'll choose the Blackberry (: In fact, I've been looking at various networks' contracts but I dont think I'll get one just yet. Plus, I found out both my dad and brother just got one ! JEALOUS.!

Have been under the influence of Cindy, and now I've become a Body Shop fan ! Hahaha :D For starters, you can take a look at their Vitamin E range ! Good stuff.

Body Shop

And because it's my birthday month, I've got a £5 gift to be collected :D Life is good.. HAHA okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment