-->

Sunday, November 8, 2009

EARLY MORNING LATE AT NIGHT

Hello ! OK. I think I'm going to blog my birthday in parts, cos I'm so tired just doing the first part of the day. Walau, really getting old already haha. Plus, I had to replace my layout's bkgrd picture cos the designer exceeded her bandwidth I think lol. And so, now you're looking at a print I created for one of my projects (insert msn giggling emoticon).

Anyway, my day started off when Yiling called me while I was grocery shopping ! She was lik even more excited than I am for my birthday haha ! But not me fault, it was still 6nov here when she called k. Ben, Jianhao and she sang me an awesome birthday song, and aft that, I was trying not to laugh/amchio to myself in Iceland lah hahaha.

And then somebody told me to call him when I was going to open the present given by 1989 but.. oh nvm haha, but anyway I was so excited and hairpea after opening the presents that I texted all of them.

The present !! LOVE THE BAG.


So I thought lik that was it, and was lik, yay ! But no, there was something else in the bag ! I shall re-enact what happened ok.









HAHA OK. And below's an animation of me opening the card-



HAHA omgg, I seem very free right ! I shld so be sleeping already lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment