-->

Friday, November 6, 2009

HELLO-WEEN



Again, I did not dressed up as what I thought I was going to be ! I went to Camden with Jiayi to look for a wig, but ended up buying a dress (which is much more value for money even if it costs more than a wig, cos you can wear it at anytime, whtever the occasion is) ! She, on the other hand, bought two pairs of shoes ! I almost got myself a pair of shoes too, but I RESISTED. So proud of myself, lol.

Anyway, Halloween this year was much better, largely due to the fact that I know what I was dressed up as, AND people could tell hahaha but then, someone handed the dj a mambo cd and zomgg.. it became Yiling's favourite club. And now you know who goes to mambo.

Oh and I realised you can actually give a public link to your photo albums for non-facebook users ! How very thoughtful. So if you are part of the minority, you can view my halloween pictures by clicking THIS !

No comments:

Post a Comment