-->

Tuesday, November 24, 2009




-

I just showered, and finally rid my hair of any white acrylic residue. I'm such a klutz when it comes to painting; while others finish their paintings gracefully and oh-so-neatly, I'm getting paint all over my fingers, hands and arms.. and hair. WHITE PAINT SOMEMORE. Jeny had to help me wash it in class hahahha omgosh.

I think my essay is driving me crazy; I dreamt of my topic last night :X But Thank God, I've only got my essay to hand in on Monday ! I found out today I've got another week for the rest :D Anyway, I was trying to type out the questions for an email interview, and I'd to keep asking my brother to help me rephrase them and check my grammar, which really shows how long I've not been writing. Blogging is different, cos I can get all informal and singlish, and get away with it.

Will talk about Weekendaway another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment