-->

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OK. I've edited the animation, does it look like OMG now !? Hahah

I'm not loving the weather now :( So cold and windy, I get headaches. And I've to wear my furry boots even when I'm home, haiyah time to get slipper-socks.

Anyway, thought I'll make a random list of things I do online when I'm bored/ need inspiration/ doing work/ taking a break from work, before I talk about my birthday #2 (which is like so over already haha) !

♥ I listen to the music playlists of Urban Outfitters, esp when I work ! (Think Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Kills and Chairlift)
♥ I also like FredFlare's ! I alternate between the two, though I prefer the former.
♥ I explore many different tumblrs when I'm bored. But there a few which I always go back to, like PaperTissue and LoveBot.
♥ And I was recently introduced to WeHeartIt by Lee Yi Ling
♥ Livejournals: InspirePlease, ModelCoutoure
SeaofShoes, NotebookDoodles.
MySoju and NatNatVip are good for KR/JP/TW/HK/MY/SG drama/movie-watching, as no downloading/signups required. The latter has english dramas too, though it's quite limited.
♥ If you're bored, looking for a laugh or just dont want to work, you can try ObnoxiousOwl ! I like.

So there, an insight to my cyberworld !

And now, if you're still interested..
I had CCL International Coffee at 1030 in the morning of 7nov !! Both Rae and I made it in time for the event, thanks to her morning call (how else would I have been able to wake up that early on a Saturday morning hehehe). The meeting was to say the least, good !! Shared a panini with Jiayi for breakfast ! It was also the first time I tried an Eggnog latte- VERY NICE :D

& I was first surprised by Angie ! She gave me an Andy Warhol book :D


And then by Rae, who presented me a Hello Kitty pouch filled with meaningful random things hahaha


Headed to Ciao Bella Restaurant (recommended by Ryan) for lunch. The food was zomgloveee. Shared the pasta with Jiayi (:



Anyhows, I shall stop here cos my neck's aching rly badly now, and I should do some work before it gets too late !

No comments:

Post a Comment