-->

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zhang Jingna

Perhaps, it was a wish that followed me into my dreams.

-

I went to bed early today, cos I was feeling so so tired. And I laid there for what felt like hours, and realised that I was still awake. No, I was actually wide awake. I actually laid there for an hour. I really thought I was asleep. I rmb someone once told me that if you pretend or think that you're asleep, and just lie still with your eyes closed, you will fall asleep. Sorry to say, it doesnt work that way.

Oh yknow, I strained my left calf muscle.
& What are the chances of that happening when I'm in London where walking is the highest level of exercise :O ! I think it was on Tues while I was rushing to college; walking at the fastest speed possible (cos running is not cool at all), and walking up the two super long escalators without stopping (cos it's not cool to do so too). And it's not like I've not done it before anyway hehehe. But I guess I was rushing alil more than usual. Why, cos I was ALREADY late. Not like, five or ten minutes late. But thirty, forty minutes late.

I am craving right now, for cupcakes :( Or some milk choc biscuits. Or mayb, chips. But I've finished all of my snacks. And I feel so sinful now. Cos I'm eating B&J's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, haha not exactly cupcakes/biscuits/chips, but it's the only junkfood I've left. I've not been able to shop for groceries cos by the time work's done, Morrisons/Waitrose' already closed :(

Ok I'm feeling sleepy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment