-->

Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY the 13TH



LMAO.

I've tried three kinds of toast over the past weeks. Ham&Cheese, Mushroom&Cheese and Sausage&Cheese ! I think Mushroom&Cheese's the tastiest ! But I use one can of mushrooms for just one day (two toasts), which is depressing, as one packet of ham/sausages can last me a few days of toasts for breakfast/lunch ! HAIYAR.

Anyhows, a random fact ! The word paiseh is from Taiwan !! Hahaha, I dont know if you already knew that, but I dint until today ! And my brother's coming over later :D

Anyway, I shld finish up my birthday thing hahaha
We were supposed to pack our own dinner, pig out at Battersea Park while waiting for the fireworks. But then, all of us were late ! Hahaha, I was like the one of the last to each Pimlico station and was lik super paiseh, but I got a surprise when I reached the station !


(Be glad I dint make an animation out of it heheh, though posting this makes me feel like a narcissist :d)

And then, we began our one hour long walk to Battersea Park ! The journey there was torturous ! Our feet were aching and it was freezzzzing cold, I tell you ! Lik, 6degrees ?! Our fingers were so cold we cldnt type on our phones ! And when we finally reached, it was uper crowded !! Had to queue to get through the gates; it was something like queuing for service, but not so orderly :>

But after passing through gates, it was :D :D :D !
The bonfire started soon after..



And then the fireworks !





VERY PRETTY ! Totally made the walk/cold/wait/6pounds all worthwhile (: But after it ended, we got reminded that we were cold, tired and hungry hahah but yay, I finally caught the fireworks I wanted to catch last year ! :D You can view more pictures here !

This year's the best birthday ever ♥ I felt especially blessed and loved. I actually prayed to God weeks ago, to surprise me (hahah yes one of my silly prayers). And He did, not just through my birthday, but in so many ways ! God is infinitely good !!

No comments:

Post a Comment