-->

Wednesday, February 17, 2010



How far can logic bring you? Logic brings you to the edge of a cliff and logic sees only as far as your eyes can go. How far can faith bring you? Faith sees God at the end of the jump. So I have the courage to jump, knowing that He will surely make my landing safe. When you have nothing else to hold on to, hold on to Him.

/ wednesdayelegy.blogspot

-

I've edited and put in my thoughts on a quote I posted three days ago, in case anyone thinks I'm some sort of puritan or sth, haa

About a month before holidays are here :D And boy oh boy, am I already in my holiday mood. My mind is moving srsly wayyy ahead of time. I'm not even talking about the Easter holiday mood. I'm talking about the Summer holiday mood HAHA. Okay, I need to slap myself out of this reverie.

By the way, my fav book in the bible now is Ecclesiastes !

No comments:

Post a Comment