-->

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ZEBRA PREENTS & KHAKI



Naturally I will be a bit depressed and blue at times, and tired and uncomfortable, but there is that human principle which always finds that no matter how much is taken away, something is left to build again with.

/Sylvia Plath

-

I rmb a discussion I had with Zhiqi.
We were saying that, anyone can actually like anyone in the world. And I believe that is true. I think the most impt thing when it comes to liking someone is the timing. You can actually see the perfect example in 海派甜心. See, Yinfeng likes Baozhu. And his chance is actually really high. But he came in lik, one-two episode late. And so Baozhu has already like Xuehai.

Sadly, you cant plan or work for the timing. Yes, you look for a potential partner. But you cant/dont go searching lik really hard for a relationship. It shld be more like a bonus thing. You have to search for God first and be complete in Him. Because like what Huimin said, you have to start from the premise that you are complete before you are able to start a relationship. If not, you'll always be looking for someone to complete you. And like it or not, the person will not be able to give you what you need. It's like, looking for love in all the wrong areas. And it'll be damn sad if the person you 'found' is also looking for someone to complete him. Thats lik, friends with benefits thingie gng on, no ? I dont know, but only God can give you what you need. Hence, it is only when you yourself is complete in Him, will the timing naturally be right, and love will then come searching for you.

And yes yes I know, lovers always tell each other 'you complete me and I complete you' etcetc. But if you think about it, lovers dont complete each other. They complement each other. They shld make each other better than the good they already are. How to say..

You see right. Lets say you're a top with zebra preents (yes, I have decided to use Ris Low's fashion taste as part of my analogy). And you've got a hole. Only the tailor (God) can fix you. So He fixes you. And now you're a wearable top with zebra preents ! So you're happy. And you're great on your own. You can still function on your own perfectly well. But what will be a bonus to you and make you happier, is if you're able to find a khaki bottom to match with ! Because only when you are matched with the khaki bottom, your beauty is enhanced. And vice versa. And tgt, you guys glorify the creativity and workmanship of the tailor. So yes, you dont try and find a khaki bottom unless the hole in you has been fixed. If not, the bottom will never look as good. Ppl dont really care about the bottom when there is a hole in the top. They wont rly notice what you're wearing if your flyer's unzipped right. So, the whole attire will be a failure, cos it's not at all wearable. Even if it is, it's not enhancing. You get my point ?

Hahaha. I knw the analogy's not perfect. But eh I'd to think for quite a while before I came up with that okay. Alright, I'm gng to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment