-->

Saturday, February 20, 2010

PAY IT FORWARD



Look at the sky: that is for you. Look at each person's face as you pass on the street: those faces are for you. And the street itself, and the ground under the street, and the ball of fire underneath the ground: all these things are for you. There are as much for you as they are for other people. Remember this when you wake up in the morning and think you have nothing.

/No One Belongs Here More Than You: Stories, Miranda July

-

In the last Quarante-huit heures (Forty-eight hours), I went from being a painter, to a fresher, a partier, a knitter, and now, a blogger (zomg I'm so farneh hahaha okay, mayb not).

Anyhows, after chatting with a stranger from New Zealand this morning, I realised that all the strangers* I've spoken to in London, were not from London. It's interesting. Because we were joking how London is cold. Her weather's cold, and her people's cold haha. Oh and this guys's damn cool. He was doing snowboarding for lik, four years. And he was on his way to France to snowboard, but he passed by London, and decided to stay in London and set up a cafe. I know, so 心血來潮 right !

Btw, I'm finishing my CNY goodies at an alarming rate. I'm left with a meagre two pieces of pineapple tarts, and no more sugar biscuits :( A great (and practical) way to show me you love me, is to send over some cny goodies, thanks.


*Strangers= people on the bus/ at bus stops/ in tubes

No comments:

Post a Comment