-->

Monday, February 1, 2010



True, so true.
Esp the Building up courage to turn off water and step into cold air. And the even hot-water distribution hahah, I think winter is detrimental to your body. Ya ya I know I know, I'm almost always talking about the weather blablablah and you're probably thinking just get over it Wei Lin ! But as I was saying, I think winter is detrimental to your body. Srsly.

First, I tend to hold my bladder more often and longer cos I dont want to get out of my warm comfy duvet or I just refuse to move away from my already-warmed-up seat, to go to the loo just to have my bare skin touch the cold toilet seat. I dont think you hold your pee cos you feel warm right. Hahaha.

And because it's cold, I stay in the shower longer. And hence, my hands and feet stay in the water longer; meaning, they get wrinkled and dry and look like body parts of an old woman.

And because I am scared of cold, I sleep with my face entirely covered by the duvet and apparently, this increases the concentration of carbon dioxide on the covered area, and decreases the concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects :O

And because of the cold, I have irregular meal times. I dont like the idea of getting out of my room, and entering the cold kitchen. And then washing my dishes cos it means that my hands will be wet and cold :( So I'm always delaying having my meals.. until I'm super hungry. And it's because of that, I'm always eating more than I shld too. And overeating causes the hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power !

Aye.


P.S. The moon was big, round and bright today as well :d

No comments:

Post a Comment