-->

Friday, February 26, 2010



Twenty-nine different attributes
Only seven that you like
Twenty ways to see the world
Twenty ways to start a fight


-



:O It's 1740 now and the sun is still here !
Spring, I welcome you with open arms !

OH, and yknow what.
I was on the bus ystd and I saw a kid using an iPhone. A KID. Probably five years old ?! Whatever happened to those childhood days of playgrounds, Barney and Enid Blyton !

And today I was listening to my all-time favourite song by The Strokes (listen to it, it's an awesome song!). And for a moment, I was almost repelled by it. It's my ringtone, you see. But ppl call me mostly to wake me up so I kind of associated it to my alarm. Sure took me awhile to get used to it, and listen to it as purely a song. Hurhurr.

No comments:

Post a Comment