-->

Friday, February 19, 2010



People are like stained glass windows:
they sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed
only if there is a light within.

/Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

-

Something random.
I like my knees, HAHA.

I dont get to see them often cos they are almost always covered up due to the cold weather. But just now, I took a good look at them (cos I fell off my chair and my right knee hurt) and hey, I like them. Even with the scars and bruises. I think they look nicer close-up than from afar though.

I dint used to like them very much mmkay.

And I fell off my chair cos my chair's missing one wheel alright.


PS Yiling, stop rolling your eyes.

PPS You too, Justine.

PPPS Shiming was the one who showed me the quote

No comments:

Post a Comment