-->

Thursday, February 25, 2010



A story can start from the oddest things:
a magic lamp, a conversation overheard, a shadow moving on a wall.

/The Map of Love, Ahdaf Soueif

-

If you've been observant enough (or mayb, too much time on your hands), you'll realise that my movie list's been increasing since I first posted it. Oh yea, I'm totally watching movies 24/7 once the holidays start. Srsly. I'm having quite a bit of trouble starting my working engine. I seem to be more interested in doing sth else.. Read on to see if we have similar sidetracks (for all you know, we might actually be bEstfwenz4lyfe) !

I'm quite a boring person. I do mundane things like, adding more images to my tumblr (oh you'll be amazed how many pictures I have in my queue scheduled to post every 30/60/120/180mins depending on my mood), adding more draft posts on my blogger dashboard (yes, the entry you're reading now is probably already a few days old and only just went public - haha kidding ! Actually no, serious.), refreshing the BBC London weather forecast page (to make sure I get the most accurate and up-to-date information duh-uh), clearing my emails (my friend Spammer gets carried away emailing me sometimes you see..), thinking what colour to paint my nails (dont raise your eyebrows, it's similar to the dilemma you sometimes have before you go out okay), or staring at my messy room (I'm still trying to do a Mathilda- hoping that somehow everything will just magically pack and arrange itself).

Oh you dont actually believe all that, do you ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment