-->

Monday, January 18, 2010

:D

Decided to share the good news !

$310m building plan for City Harvest
Large complex in 'central south' district will also house shops, restaurants.
[Click to read the rest of the article]

HAHA. FINALLYYYYY.
Will know in March, exactly where it'll be ! I cant wait, seriously hehehe. I went to google 'Central South Singapore' and the first result I got was:

Waraku Japanese Restaurant (The Central)
maps.google.co.uk
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#03-89/97/98 The Central @ Clarke Quay, Singapore
6327 8860

Clarke Quay, it is ? Hahahahaha.
Hope it's towards Dhoby Ghaut that side, so I dont have to change lines next time ! I think it's either on the purple or green line though ? haha but anyhows !! This is just amazing laahh.

"Last Saturday night, Dr Kong posted a message on his Twitter service that proclaimed: 'Told them the great news. People were laughing, crying, clapping. A new day for City Harvest Church.'"

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment