-->

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TUMBLR LOVE

credits!

As you look back at your life, there are just a million different things that have happened, just in the right way, to allow you to make your dreams come true. And you know, someone has all that under control.
/Michael P. Anderson

-

Aahh I've to get up in like four hours time, and I cant fall asleep I dont know whyyy. I've more or less done everyth for the day already whattttt. Haiyer. Tmr's a long day too.. I so do not want to fall asleep during alpha. A good reason to buy a cup of starbucks ? (: HAHA okay.

On a side note, I created a new tumblr to keep track of all my pictures :D Tumblr's really good at that ! I was amazed, and so I think I went abit crazy and then I got a notice saying that I've used 100% of my daily photo uploads, and I can post more tmr.. but it's already tmr ! Hmm. But anyhows.. there'll be a link with/beside/below/above my future pictures (i've not decide on the placing of the link yet heheh) which upon clicking, will lead to all the credits or information blahblah. Am I smart or what hahaha

Geez. I really dont feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment