-->

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello there, thought I should explain clearly what I meant by "cos I save my images from all over the net" which sounds like a terribly lame excuse haha since it's quite obvious.

What I meant to say was that, most of the images I've posted are acummulated since the day I've got my laptop. Unless I cant find a suitable picture, I'll then search on the net for it. But whenever I surf the net and come across pictures I like, I'll just save them to my laptop (not because I knew I was gng to post it or anyth). And because I do save a lot of pictures, I dont really keep track of every single one of them. Yet I know this is not strong enough a reason not to credit any of the pictures esp if they are works of an artist or sth. I myself wouldnt want that to happen to my own work, so I apologise for laziness on my part. So yes, I'll take note of it in the future. And I'll re-edit my previous image-filled posts when I have the time (I've already done so for some of the posts I can rmb offhand (: ) but if there are no credits (whether in the previous/future posts), it's either because the web I got it from did not credit it, or the image has been saved a long time ago and I really cant recall where I got it from !

No comments:

Post a Comment