-->

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Today: White on Top

-

Cereals are super addictive.
I can just keep taking abit and eating abit, taking abit and eating abit, and before I know it, I've finished two thirds of the box. That was exactly what happened to my Kelloggs' Special K Red Berries :( I just bought it today, but I dont think it'll last any longer than tmr.. Haiyar.

But anyhows, because I've been eating way too much chocolate on the trip (we had like chocolates almost everyday every hour, Switz and Budapest ftw!) and after the trip (The Nut Hut ftw!), I decided to detox myself, and bought kiwis to be eaten as snack ! HAHA and I finally used my Office credits and bought a pair of knee high boots. So if I find it harder and harder to zip them up, it means that my legs are accumulating fats; and this serves as a motivation/reminder for/to me to eat less junk food and exercise ! Clever not, hehehe.

Okie, off to watch my drama show :D

No comments:

Post a Comment