-->

Thursday, January 21, 2010

OBSESSED MUCH ?

credits!

"You're a different human being to everybody you meet."
/Chuck Palahniuk

-

I really like Chuck Palahniuk. I wna read Fight Club soon !
And can the person hogging the Animal Farm book from CSM Southampton Row Library return the book already ?! And I'm abit annoyed that Hai Pai Tian Xin is having some meteor garden thing gng on right now. Grah. CANT WAIT FOR EPI 13. Anyway, I think I'm tumbling way too much. I can even forget to check my email. Or facebook inbox. Or the weather forecast. Or whtever website I usually go to. Or supposed to go to. Or wanted to go to.

P.S. There's a small square to the right of the picture. And that small square links to my tumblr post of the picture. And in that post, you can find the source of the picture. And when you hover your mouse over it, it even says 'credits!' (which I realised doesnt work for Google Chrome, but you can always right-click it and click 'Inspect Element'). Cute, no ? But you got to admit, I'm smart right ! HAHA. Okay, feel free to follow me ! Or, if you have a tumblr, tell me ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment