-->

Saturday, January 23, 2010

JIGSAW PIECES

credits!

"Because, in the end, I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that people change so that we learn to let go, things go wrong so we turn to the only one who can make things right again and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. Despite everything, we had a wonderful run and I know now that there are some things that are beyond my reach where God has His own plans. He has brought me full circle and showed me that his wisdom is immeasurable and I am in good hands."

/wednesdayelegy.blogspot



Huimin was telling me about this analogy.

This is why we are not squares. We are jigsaw puzzles.
Giving our hearts away does not take away a part of us. We give away parts of our hearts we need to, so that we become who we were meant to be.

We've to be crippled to be strengthened; to surrender to overcome; to sacrifice to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment